Functional Safety Expert (f/m/o)
Festanstellung, Full-time - alle Standorte & remote
- You work closely with the general FuSa Managers from the Tier1s and OEMs for the AOX software deliveries.
- With-it you serve for our software deliveries as our leading client-facing front-end for FuSa. This is a customer facing role, representing the FuSa part of our solution.
- You keep the overview on the different software FuSa workstreams.
- You orchestrate the communication with our offshore FuSa Team.
- You lead existing and new projects in the area of Functional Safety, primarily focusing on System and especially Software Safety Architecture.
- You run Safety Analysis of concepts, implemented with focus on SW-FMEA, FTA, etc.
- You support from a software perspective the performance of Functional Safety assessments (primary role as FuSa Software Manager) with ownership of DIA, Safety Goals, Safety Plan and develop Safety Cases.
- You lead a team of Safety Engineers, Developers, and Testers to implement software based on the designed Safety Architecture.
- You support and coordinate Assessments/Audits to qualify projects to respective ASIL levels.
- This is a senior role: ideally you have worked several years before as an Automotive Embedded Software developer and have been in a (leading) FuSa role.
- Good working experience and solid track-record working in the Automotive Safety domain of OEM projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Applied Computer Science, Automotive Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Proficiency in one of the programming languages C/C++ for Embedded Systems.
- Experience in SW Architecture design, developing safety concepts, architecture design and reviews.
- Prior experience in developing test concepts, test plan and execution of Safety cases. Demonstration of relevant experience as FuSa Manager/ FuSa Architect and Safety Engineer is recommended.
- Background on AUTOSAR is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English (German is a plus).
- Experience of working in multi-cultural international environments with off-shore and near-shore delivery concepts.
Your understanding of project and development Tools and CI/CD
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes and tools in automotive embedded SW projects.
- SW Test & Validation
- Experienced in state-of-the-art tool environment for embedded system software development and project execution, e.g. for
- Requirements Management
- Feature Planning and Defect Handling (JIRA)
- Architecture (EA)
- Continuous Integration (e.g. zuul, Gerrit, Jenkins, …)
- EB Tresos, Vector DaVinci, CanOE and other Autosar tools
- Debugging procedures incl. Lauterbach