Come join the power team at the Software Powerhouse!
We are hungry for challenges because we are a team with excellent embedded software experts who want to make a difference and change things. We want to inspire by proving every day that we can do software better than others. And we want to show you that there is nothing better than working with real professionals on highly exciting challenges.
Your place at AOX.
We offer all open positions on a permanent, full-time basis and at all of our locations (Frankfurt, Karlsruhe, Villingen-Schwenningen, Rosenheim) or remotely.
- Display Software Expert (f/m/o)alle Standorte & remote
- Functional Safety Expert (f/m/o)alle Standorte & remote
- IT Manager (w/m/d)Villingen
- Junior Software Engineer (f/m/o)alle Standorte & remote
- Senior Software Engineer (f/m/o)alle Standorte & remote
- Software Architect (f/m/o)alle Standorte & remote
- System Architect (f/m/o)alle Standorte & remote
There are many good reasons for AOX - here are some of them:
Join AOX if ...
- you don't want to be mediocre, you want to be one of the best: a high-performance team member in a true hotbed of excellence.
- you want to be part of a team with an outstanding reputation in the automotive market.
- you want to work with, among others, the leading car manufacturers and direct suppliers as well as medical technology brands.
- you want to be in a company where the cultural core is - and will always be - competent employees.
- you value mutual respect and, like us, you like to keep your word.
You can expect these advantages, among others:
- Trusting environment with no room for discrimination or intolerance
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Excellent technical infrastructure and equipment of the developer workplaces
- Freedom to create and develop - without prescribing any working methods
- Free drinks, fruit and coffee
Entry opportunities for students
AOX offers students an insight into modern embedded software development. Experienced experts help you as mentors to enter the automotive software world. With your own projects or as a team member in a series project, you will be directly involved in the development of the next generation of vehicles. You will learn personally from us what is important - we look forward to you and your ideas!
As a student, you have the following entry opportunities:
- Practical semesters for students who want to experience software development live
- Working student positions to accompany your studies
- Bachelor or master thesis with interesting practical topics
Your questions for AOX
We are straightforward, open and happy to provide information on all topics in which you are interested. Your contact for all HR topics is:
Alessia Sachße – Head of Human Resources
- HR all-rounder with an open ear
- Believes that great things can be achieved with joy in work